All our services are 100% free and confidential.
Call or drop in Monday through Friday, 1-5 p.m.
- Free Confidential Pregnancy Tests
- Free Ultrasound
- Compassionate & Non-judgmental Care
- Medically accurate information on contraceptives, the morning after pill, and abortion
- Referrals to other area resources
- Material Assistance – Diapers and wipes, formula, maternity and baby clothing, cribs, and car seats.
- Pre Natal and Parenting Education
- NEW! Life Coaching
When you walk through the doors of Options For Women, you will meet with someone who is ready to:
- Serve you with Compassion
- Provide you with accurate information
- Listen to your concerns
Some of these programs are funded in part by a grant from the Minnesota Department of Health.